2014年7月6日星期日

Shopping in Clinton Outlets

    On July 5th, my colleagues and I went to Clinton outlets shopping.

    We took a 10 a.m. train to Westbrook first, and then changed to another train and got to Clinton.   The train ride altogether cost us each 6 dollars.
 

    Since none of the people whom we asked could tell us where we could take the Nine Town Transit bus, we walked to the outlets, which took us about 30 minutes. When we arrived at the outlets, to be more exact, Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets, it was over 12 o'clock

    There are many stores in the Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets, and all the commodities are famous brands. What's more important, they were all on sale, 20% to 70% off. My colleagues were excited and all bought something, some bought clothes, some shoes, some handbags, some watches, etc. But I bought nothing. I simply enjoyed the trip and experience.

    At around 6 p.m., we came back to Yale by train.

 

没有评论:

发表评论